The website www.drekkabrands.com is owned by Drekka OOD and operated by Drekka OOD in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and related legal regulation including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
"Dreka" OOD strives to make the website www.drekkabrands.com easy to navigate and contain as much information as possible that might be of interest to you. We take care of its safe use, so you can rest assured that your personal data and rights are protected.
In carrying out its activity, "Dreka" OOD, EIK BG204246827, with headquarters and management address: Sofia, 71A McGahan St., processes information on the website, including personal data.
The protection of personal data is extremely important to us. "Dreka" OOD does not sell your data to other companies or individuals. If we provide your data to third parties, these are our contractors who process the information on our behalf, following our instructions and applying our standard for protecting your personal data. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information we provide you regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone and others).
"Dreka" OOD does not process information about you related to personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade union organizations and processing genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, health or data regarding the sex life or sexual orientation of an individual is a special category of personal data.
3. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
"Dreka" Ltd. collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data, which the Company needs to perform the provision of the services on the website. Your data is used to contact you as a result of a submitted inquiry about the services we offer. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Company, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of "Dreka" OOD.
Listed below are examples of the types of personal information that Dreka Ltd. may collect and the ways in which we may use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant service on the website and provide information to Dreka OOD.
When a user visits our website, we receive information in the form of an information protocol with the following content:
- The website that referred you to us;
- IP address;
- Date and duration of your visit;
- The amount of data transferred;
- Information about the browser and operating system you use;
- Geo location;
4. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When sending an inquiry about the services we offer – your names; your email address; phone number;
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main activities, purposes and grounds that are related to the processing of personal data for "Dreka" OOD are:
- Website management activities;
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important communications such as notifications about your purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and various policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis and research to improve Dreka OOD products, services and communication with customers.
If you participate in an event, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
In addition, your data is processed by "Dreka" OOD for the purposes of:
- Establishing anomalies, complaints related to products of "Dreka" OOD, on the basis of the legitimate interest;
- Inquiries made to us relating to products based on your consent;
6. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files with information that are saved in your Internet browser (data on the language used, connection time, visited Internet pages) or hard disk when you visit the site. We may consult them in relation to your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The paragraphs below aim to transparently give you the necessary and comprehensive information about the cookies that "Dreka" OOD uses on its website. We draw your attention to the fact that if you share the use of your device with other persons, it is possible to change the personalized nature of the cookies.
6.2. WHAT ARE THE TYPES (COOKIES) USED BY DREKKA.BG?
The following cookies are used:
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of your search, which enable you to use the basic functionalities such as managing a "shopping basket" and maintain a possible identification of you throughout the search;
- Personalization cookies that allow you to visit the Internet pages in a personalized way according to your previous visits, purchases, etc. They allow you to find the offers that suit you most quickly;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from "Dreka" OOD on the online store of external partners
You can set your internet browser so that it does not save cookies or delete already saved ones. If you wish to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser.
"Dreka" OOD is not responsible if the Internet browser you use does not support the functions of controlling the use, refusing to save or deleting saved cookies. In the event that you prohibit the storage of cookies or delete already stored ones depending on their type, it is possible to disrupt the functioning of the site.
7. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and others requires separate registration and acceptance of the general conditions of these sites. "Dreka" OOD is not responsible for the protection of your personal data upon acceptance of these general terms and conditions. Please familiarize yourself with the general conditions of these sites in detail.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain cases, "Dreka" OOD may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners - subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the activities of "Dreka" OOD or helping "Dreka" OOD in marketing to customers. Personal information will be shared by us only to improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
For cases where Dreka Ltd. shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of Dreka Ltd., the Company has mechanisms in place to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for this. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
Dreka OOD may be required - by law, in court proceedings, in litigation and/or at the request of public and government bodies in or outside your country of residence - to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public concern, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all Personal Information collected to the applicable third party.
9. TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
"Dreka" OOD does not transfer your data to third countries outside the EU as a rule.
10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
"Dreka" OOD takes precautions - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When you post to forums, chat rooms or social networking services, the personal information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide in these instances.
All employees of "Dreka" OOD are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. Access to your data is limited on the basis of necessity for the performance of their duties.
For cases in which "Dreka" Ltd. shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of "Dreka" Ltd., the Company has mechanisms in place to ensure that they provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard for this._cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
11. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
12. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have provided your personal data to "Dreka" OOD, you have the following options at any time:
- to check the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of your contact information by writing to shop [at] drekka.bg;
- right of access to your personal data processed by "Dreka" OOD;
- the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, when there are legal grounds for this;
- right to refuse processing of your personal data for the purposes of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc.;
- the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated. Information about the competent authority: Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2, phone: 02 915 3 518, website: www.cpdp.bg
If you want to exercise your rights or opt out of receiving the electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, you can contact us by sending a message to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the postal address: 1510 Sofia, st. McGahan 71A, for the Data Protection Officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, threaten the privacy of other users, requests that are grossly impractical, or to which access is not otherwise required by law.
The exercise of your rights, where they are not repeated and unfounded, is not subject to the payment of a fee.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If parents and/or legal representatives of children discover that children under their guardianship have given their data to "Dreka" OOD, contact us and we will delete the information as soon as possible.
These terms and conditions enter into force on 01.07.2020 year.
If you wish to contact us regarding this policy or personal data protection at Dreka OOD, please contact us in one of the following ways: at email address:_cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_shop [at] drekka.bg; to the postal address: 1000 Sofia, 71A McGahan St., for the personal data protection officer;